Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sparks Office
Going to a new dentist for the first time can be an intimidating experience. At North County Dental Associates, we strive to make your first visit as pleasant and painless as possible.
What to Expect
We understand every patient comes to us with different needs and concerns. That’s why we take the time to learn your dental history, understand your previous dental experiences, and evaluate your future treatment options.
During your first visit, we will take a complete series of films to evaluate your teeth and oral health. Unless you have had recent films forwarded to us from your previous dental practice. We will then perform a comprehensive dental evaluation and to determine the best approach to meeting your dental needs.
Finally, we will help determine the best treatment for you and explain how to reach your dental goals. We’ll also be happy to review the financial aspects of your treatment plan, and evaluate any insurance coverage you may have.
What to Bring
At your first visit, we will need to gather some important information about you. To ensure that we are able to provide the best care possible, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Medical history forms and any additional health information.
- Dental insurance information, including your insurance card, social security number and social security number of Subscriber, and a valid form of identification.
- Method of payment for your visit.
- Any previous films you may have had taken with your prior dentist. You may also have them email the xrays to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of questions or concerns that you may have regarding your treatment.
We accept most PPO insurance programs and will gladly bill your insurance company. We do not accept HMO or DPO insurance plans. We request that you pay your estimated portion at the time of service.
For our patients without insurance coverage, we accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
- New Patient Form
- Administrative Policies of our Office Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Consent to Proceed
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: